Climb the “Six Steps to Small Business Success”
Many entrepreneurs fail. In fact 9 out of 10 startups will fail (Forbes, 2015). Typically, entrepreneurs have good ideas, but don’t know how to convert their ideas into success. Greg Orcutt, with four other seasoned CPAs, literally “wrote the book” on practical advice for small businesses. Guiding you step-by-step, the book’s proven ideas help you dream big and think realistically. As you plan and manage carefully, you can convert your dreams into reality with six simple steps:
- PRE-BUSINESS PLANNING. Learn from others who have succeeded how a little front end planning can ensure your success.
- START-UP: FINANCES, BUDGETS, AND NUMBERS. Discover the key fundamentals that must be put in place for your business to grow.
- HUMAN RESOURCES(PEOPLE). Learn best practices in hiring, training, managing, and terminating employees.
- OPERATIONS: WORK FLOW, CUSTOMERS, AND SALES. Learn how to make good decisions about products and customers.
- BUILDING A SALABLE BUSINESS AND THE SALE. Learn how to plan for your eventual sale.
- TRANSITIONING TO LIFE AFTER BUSINESS. Finally, learn how to plan for life after work – personal adjustments, wealth management, leaving a legacy.
Take the first step: order the book!