Every business needs to understand its financial position at any given time. We know small-to-medium-sized business owners have little time to cultivate several different accounting relationships. We simplify accounting for busy business owners, as part of our services to you.Our monthly accounting services can include:
- Income statements and balance sheets
- Timely bank account reconciliations
- Posting of transactions to proper accounts from your software
- Insights and education on reading and analyzing financial statements
We’refocused on consulting. It’s fundament toall our business services. During our annual review with owners, we look at tax projection, the status of the business, and more. Orcutt & Companyprovides business owners vast small business knowledge. And we have hands-on experience in answering every question.
The conversation can include a business continuation plan or how to better market and promote. Our growing team of financial professionals can address those unique challenges and many more.
Does your company have two employees or 50? Regardless, our comprehensive payroll solution enables you to:
- Produce checks for your employees, with taxes properly deducted and remitted
- Select direct deposit, automatic tax payments, vacation accruals and other options
- Shift to an entirely paperless system
- Explore possibilities, like the Section 125 Plan, 401K, SIMPLE IRA plan
Geared toward corporate tax, we ensure you stay on top of all tax requirements through:
- Timely tax returns, including corporate and individual tax returns
- Responsiveness to any changes in the tax code
- An annual tax strategy meeting
Dave’s Giving Away $20,000
Dave Ramsey can help you take control of your money.
Do you care about your employees financial well-being?
Small businesses depend on 100% employee productivity. We focus on your small business needs, growth, taxes, payroll, and more.
Tax Planning for Next Year
We can help you with individual IRAs, education savings and more. Contact us now, and avoid next year’s last-minute rush.