Do you own a small business in Covington, Kentucky? As an entrepreneur, you have many responsibilities, the least of which is ensuring that your company remains successful and profitable.
There are many areas of expertise that are needed to run a successful company. One common and important aspect that all Covington companies must put in place is an accounting system. Some choose to hire in-house, paying full-time salaries and benefits. But is that really the best way to go for a small business? Do you really need full-time accountants on staff?
Benefits of Outsourcing Accounting
While you may think that having your accounting done in-house offers you more control over the finances, you may want to consider the alternatives. Outsourcing the accounting processes for your Covington business can offer many advantages.
- Expertise. Reputable accounting firms only hire individuals who are experts in accounting. Their staff has varied experience in different aspects of accounting, so they can usually provide most types of accounting services you need.
- Compliance. Firms specializing in accounting practices make sure their employees remain up to date on the latest regulations. You can rest assured that your accounting processes will meet the most current standards.
- Costs. Statistics show that the cost of a full-time employee is much higher than hiring a consultant. This is especially true when you don’t need them full time. When you outsource the accounting, you can choose the amount of hours you need.
- Quality. When you hire an accounting firm, their services usually include powerful analytics and other details to help you make better decisions. You’ll have insight into areas that need improvement and attention.
- Time Savings. With the right firm managing your accounting functions, you’ll be able to focus on running your business. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your accounting tasks are being handled by a professional.
Choose the Right Accounting Firm in Covington
When you’ve decided you’re ready to let experts handle your accounting, you’ll need to select an accounting firm that meets your needs. Orcutt & Company wants to be that company.
We are a small business ourselves, so we know the challenges involved. That’s why we focus on providing customized solutions to our Covington clients. You may not need to outsource all your accounting tasks to us. Maybe you just need periodic financial advice. Perhaps you’re looking for assistance with using your QuickBooks software to maximize its features.
Orcutt & Company will meet with you to determine your unique needs and develop a plan unique to your requirements and budget. As your company grows, we can expand our services to accommodate your additional needs.
We like to think of ourselves as your partner in optimizing the profitability of your Covington business. We’re a part of the same community. Keeping it thriving is one of our goals. The more we help local businesses, the more beneficial it is to the local economy.
Give us the opportunity to show you how we can serve all your accounting needs. Contact us today for a free consultation.