What’s Dick Orcutt Up to These Days?
Orcutt Financial founder.
Many people fondly remember Dick Orcutt, company founder (and Greg’s dad). Retired since 2013, Dick spends his days relaxing, with wife Nancy, as well as volunteering for several “good works”. He golfs and gardens; enjoys reading and is active in his church. Dick also volunteers at the Goshen Library, ushers at Music Hall with Nancy, and actively supports Hands Against Hunger.
Addressing his many inquirers, he said, “Tell them to call me for lunch. I’d like to catch up with them, too!”
Orcutt & Company Announces Promotion of Deborah Brady
- Have the Same Confidence As Your Millionaire Neighbor
- An Update: IRS Provides More Clarity On 20% Pass-Through Deduction [September 2018]
- Get to Know Vicki Bowman, Tax Manager
- Benefit Now, Pay Later: Here’s What to Know About NQDC Plans
- Doug Orcutt Memorial Bench
- Get to Know Linda Mullucey, Corporate Tax Manager
- How You Can Triple Your Tax Breaks
- Q&A: On the Company Picnic
- Confused About the 2018 HSA Contribution Limits?
- Changes to 529 Education Savings Accounts
- What Americans Plan to Do With Their Tax Refund
- A Raised Rate for Mileage Reimbursement
- How Your Pass-Through Income Will Be Taxed As a Small Business Owner
- Two More Ways the Tax Law Changes May Affect You
- Buy Greg Orcutt’s Book Here, Second Edition!
- Social Security and Retirement Planning
- Is it Time to Hire Someone to do Your Taxes?
- Get to Know Debbie Brady, Tax Manager
Orcutt Tax News & Insight
- January 2018: How the New Tax Code Impacts Your Business
- February 2018: Two More Ways the Tax Law Changes Will Affect You
- March 2018: We Answer the Question, “How do the new tax rules affect pass-through entities?”
- April 2018: Looking at Tax Refunds in America
- May 2018: Congratulations to Jerry Taylor
- June 2018: Triple Your Tax Breaks & A Video That Will Make You Smile
- July 2018: Get to Know the Orcutt Team & Bench Honors Doug Orcutt
- August 2018: Orcutt Team Members Take Special Mission Trip to Arizona
- September 2018: Have the Same Confidence As Your Millionaire Neighbor
Check out our video. We’re “number crunching whizzes”.
Buy Greg Orcutt’s Book Here!
Climb the “Six Steps to Small Business Success”. Order Greg Orcutt’s book.